Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Did anyone see the new Godzilla movie?
I saw it and it was okay.Bring on King Kong and lets get it over with.
W Warborg I saw the preview for the alligator movie and it looks like it takes place during a Katrina like flood and the gator is terrorizing people trapped in some building.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
W Warborg I saw the preview for the alligator movie and it looks like it takes place during a Katrina like flood and the gator is terrorizing people trapped in some building.
Yeah, I saw it a week ago(That's why I posted comments about). Didn't think it was worthy of a a trailers...but here it is, for others

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I've got into yellowstone lately. I think it's good but I'm on episode 4 of the 1st season. It could go in the me2 ditch quick but right now it seems to be going well

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I've got into yellowstone lately. I think it's good but I'm on episode 4 of the 1st season. It could go in the me2 ditch quick but right now it seems to be going well
It's pretty good.I enjoyed last season and looked forward to it resuming.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Weird, I just found out CW is coming out next week, July 9th at 9pm ET, with a show called Pandora. I can't find a trailer and CW has not advertised it at all. I found it on a sci fi website

Set in the year 2199, PANDORA is a sci-fi action series about a resourceful young woman who has lost everything but finds a new life at Earth’s Space Training Academy where she and her friends learn to defend the galaxy from threats, both alien and human. When secrets about the nature of her own identity begin to surface, she must uncover the truth, and whether she will be humanity’s savior or the instrument of its destruction.

Sounds ok but no clue without a trailer.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Weird, that we were just talking about this yesterday. This morning I was reading about a 2 year old(in Cambodia) wandering off and getting into a croc pit and get eaten. Later only a torn up head was found.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Here's another show coming out(when? I don't know)

Also I09, which is one of my sources had this to say about Pandora, "Before CW launches Batwoman or Nancy Drew, it’s taking summer 2019 by storm with Pandora (funny how even though it’s supposed to come out before both of those shows, we actually haven’t seen anything from it yet). "

I feel better not being able to find anything on it(trailerwise)

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Did anyone see the new Godzilla movie?
I actually liked it quite a bit. It takes place immediately after the last one. I had no idea they were connected so that was a great surprise. But unlike the previous, this one is basically Godzilla taking on different Titans the whole time. Lots of screen time for everyone.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Weird, I just found out CW is coming out next week, July 9th at 9pm ET, with a show called Pandora. I can't find a trailer and CW has not advertised it at all. I found it on a sci fi website

Set in the year 2199, PANDORA is a sci-fi action series about a resourceful young woman who has lost everything but finds a new life at Earth’s Space Training Academy where she and her friends learn to defend the galaxy from threats, both alien and human. When secrets about the nature of her own identity begin to surface, she must uncover the truth, and whether she will be humanity’s savior or the instrument of its destruction.

Sounds ok but no clue without a trailer.
Ok...New update on this. Today for the first time I saw CW show a ad for this. It's not the 9th but the 16th(one week later) when it comes out.. I didn't pay close enough attention to form an opinion.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store