Upcoming Movies and TV shows

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
I don't know if this has been posted in this thread. Let's face it this is a long friggen thread.
But last night I binged watched Stranger Things season one. Obviously got me and my wife hooked.
You guys watch this? I'm probably a little late to the party on this one but I really enjoyed season 1.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I don't know if this has been posted in this thread. Let's face it this is a long friggen thread.
Two things come to mind. First, in theory it has no end as there are always new shows and movies. I came up with the idea for it because we used to post a new show or movie and no one would reply...then another thread would pop up with again no replies. So, I decided we could combine them all and get some hits and some not so much.

Second, I want it to be the second longest thread. Off Topic is number one(no catching that). MMA is number two, with a possibility of catching up to it someday.
But last night I binged watched Stranger Things season one. Obviously got me and my wife hooked.
You guys watch this? I'm probably a little late to the party on this one but I really enjoyed season 1.
Haven't even started.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Season 1 was great, 2 not so much. I delayed started season 3 but watched S3E1 last night and I enjoyed it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
....forgot to mention that I saw Annabelle the other day.We went to Movie Tavern and it's pretty nice to be served food and drinks while watching the movie.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Yea, Outpost comes out tonight.

Lodge 49 returns in August(12). I admit there is very little action in it. It keeps promising some supernatural stuff but has shown very little. It's still got me watching.

Also Terror and Preacher return in August as well.

The last 3 are on AMC

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store