Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Went to the video store today (Yeah I know, but I'm old fashioned and enjoy walkin' around the video store) picked up that latest Liam Neeson flick "Cold Pursuit" and gonna give that a watch later tonight. While I don't like him as a person, I do like his movies/acting so looking fwd to seeing how this one is because it really didn't get very good reviews from what I read about it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wow a video store,those are long gone around here.
I went to see Crawl today.It was pretty good....alligators terrorizing a father and daughter in their home during a storm/flood.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
Yeah we have a "Family Video" close by here. I've always liked looking through movies at stores a lot better than just clicking it on cable.
I remember seeing the previews for Crawl. I'll prob check that out but gonna wait till it's out on dvd. Think I'm gonna go see Toy Story 4 next week with my Niece.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah we have a "Family Video" close by here. I've always liked looking through movies at stores a lot better than just clicking it on cable.
I remember seeing the previews for Crawl. I'll prob check that out but gonna wait till it's out on dvd. Think I'm gonna go see Toy Story 4 next week with my Niece.
Is it a video rental place?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yep. Like the old Blockbuster stores use to be. They have videos and games to rent as well.
That's awesome....good to know that such a place can still thrive these days.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
Yeah it's pretty cool to still have one around. They don't stay slammed with people, but there's always a few other people there getting movies whenever I go so they must stay decently busy which is good. While it is much easier to just push a button on the remote and order a movie off cable, there's just something I like better about going to the video store. Just has more of an "experience" to me. Going and browsing through movies, all the movie posters and such. Sometimes it's just neat to do things like we use to do.

Reactions: pwmin

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
Two things come to mind. First, in theory it has no end as there are always new shows and movies. I came up with the idea for it because we used to post a new show or movie and no one would reply...then another thread would pop up with again no replies. So, I decided we could combine them all and get some hits and some not so much.

Second, I want it to be the second longest thread. Off Topic is number one(no catching that). MMA is number two, with a possibility of catching up to it someday.
Haven't even started.
I wasn’t complaining about the thread length just to let you know.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store