Upcoming Movies and TV shows

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
Wow a video store,those are long gone around here.
I went to see Crawl today.It was pretty good....alligators terrorizing a father and daughter in their home during a storm/flood.
What is a video store?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Besides Walmart and Target all we have are the FYE stores which are mostly in the malls.They sell CD's,if anybody still buys those,movie memorabilia and DVD's.

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
Besides Walmart and Target all we have are the FYE stores which are mostly in the malls.They sell CD's,if anybody still buys those,movie memorabilia and DVD's.
Thanks buddy
Can always rely on you to keep me tuned in!
How’s the weather there?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Thanks buddy
Can always rely on you to keep me tuned in!
How’s the weather there?
No problemo.....hot but at least it's not as humid as it was a few days ago.

Reactions: LBDave

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Well I watched that "Cold Pursuit" Liam Neeson movie last night. I honestly can not even find the words to convey just how much that movie sucked swamp water. The acting by everyone in the movie including Liam Neeson was just terrible. The guy that payed the head bad guy had to be the worst actor I have seen in many years in a major film like this. The story was just stupid, and there are some scenes that just make absolutely no sense what so ever. I would honestly go as far as to say it was the worst movie I have seen in probably the last 10 years. I would not sit through that again even if someone offered me $20 to re-watch it. Wouldn't even consider it for anything less than $50 lol

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well I watched that "Cold Pursuit" Liam Neeson movie last night. I honestly can not even find the words to convey just how much that movie sucked swamp water. The acting by everyone in the movie including Liam Neeson was just terrible. The guy that payed the head bad guy had to be the worst actor I have seen in many years in a major film like this. The story was just stupid, and there are some scenes that just make absolutely no sense what so ever. I would honestly go as far as to say it was the worst movie I have seen in probably the last 10 years. I would not sit through that again even if someone offered me $20 to re-watch it. Wouldn't even consider it for anything less than $50 lol
What a review.....I am now eager for it be offered on On Demand just for ****s and giggles lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It was really bad man I'm tellin' ya. Ya ever watch a movie that made you literally say out loud every 10mins .."My God this movie sucks" ...Well that was this movie. Total piece of trash. Neeson did this one just for the payday you can tell.
I usually eirher fall asleep while watching or simply give up watching such a movie as it's just not worth the waste of time.It's why I rarely watch any of the crappola on SyFy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store