Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Yeah thats it,it sucked lol.It was too much of a mindender for me to get a grasp of why the things were happening to that family.It kind of reminded me of M.Knight Shamalyan's type of weird stuff....which I also don't care for.
Isn't he the creator of Mr. Glass?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I still need to see it. Unbreakable was good, Split seemed a little out there.
I await your review whenever you get around to seeing it.
I also saw Dr.Sleep which I also was not impressed with.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Looks promising....good loking trailer for sure.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yet another Ghostbusters movie will be coming out soon.This one will take it's place in the timeline of original films and will make no reference to the crappy 2016 feminist remake that totally flopped.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Yet another Ghostbusters movie will be coming out soon.This one will take it's place in the timeline of original films and will make no reference to the crappy 2016 feminist remake that totally flopped.
Apparently most remakes and reboots have flopped this year, all the live action Disney remakes, Charlie's angels etc. I hope it inspires them to actually come up with new ideas. Movie making used to be a creative scene, I don't believe these fools get paid millions of $ to just remake something that already exists.
I was in a hotel on a work trip a few weeks back and saw point break was on the movie channel and thought "cool, haven't seen that in years" was outraged when the remake came on!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store