Update- College

groovitudedude

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2007
San Diego
So I haven't been on MFK nearly as much as I used to be, but I have been lurking around and looking at everybody's fish. I just started college at the University of California at Davis, one of the top veterinary schools in America. Unfortunately, the maximum tank size in the dorms is 10G -_- so I'm taking a one-year hiatus from fish keeping. It's killing me but it'll be worth it to set up a more decent sized aquarium next year. Anyway, I'm majoring in Animal Science and if you're interested in some of the animals that we work with here, check out my album on facebook at

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...9&id=777238823&l=42a09e38a5&fbid=492760363823

There's some pretty massive sturgeon in there if you look through them. Anyway, I hope all is well with everybody and keep up the good work!

-Gabriel

pupumole

In Loving Memory
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
sfbay
nice! i'm on the same boat sorta, well at least the first year in college part ( xD i took advantage of that 10g rule though, and got a 12gal nano ( which i heard like if u dont count the filter compartment, its less than 10gal xD ) anyway, thats cool, i have a bunch of friends in davis, and i did applied for davis and got accepted too ( for econ major) but my alternate major was fishery and wildlife or something like that for the heck of it xD

cool, so is that place IN davis? and those r some monster sturgeon for sure, hope they can grow one to 16ft eventually . and good to see all those green sturgeon, cuz they are super rare in the bay i heard

groovitudedude

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2007
San Diego
pupumole;4597904; said:
nice! i'm on the same boat sorta, well at least the first year in college part ( xD i took advantage of that 10g rule though, and got a 12gal nano ( which i heard like if u dont count the filter compartment, its less than 10gal xD ) anyway, thats cool, i have a bunch of friends in davis, and i did applied for davis and got accepted too ( for econ major) but my alternate major was fishery and wildlife or something like that for the heck of it xD

cool, so is that place IN davis? and those r some monster sturgeon for sure, hope they can grow one to 16ft eventually . and good to see all those green sturgeon, cuz they are super rare in the bay i heard
Yeah it's in Davis, they were huge! haha and yeah the green ones looked really great for the most part.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store