*Update* High Spot Motoro

johno27

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
Eastpointe MI
Very nice ! he got a ton darker too

Mine just learned the fx5 trick last week thankfully he is moving to a tank with a sump soon lol I have sand in my tank and it made quite a mess shooting straight down

cpr_mike

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
Columbus
Good lookin motoro. Trouble makers when bored.:)
Hahaha I am starting to see that. I need to find him a girlfriend sooner or later. Id like to get another high spot or even a marble for him.

Good to see that your ray is coming on so well, quite a change from the first pic to the last 1.
It is a huge change in person to see him. He eats about 4 market shrimp and a good portion of a tilapia fillet every night. He chews half of a massivore pellet up and then spits it out so I am not giving him many of those anymore lol.

cpr_mike

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
Columbus
Very nice ! he got a ton darker too

Mine just learned the fx5 trick last week thankfully he is moving to a tank with a sump soon lol I have sand in my tank and it made quite a mess shooting straight down
He goes really and then lightens up sometimes. I am not sure what causes that. I should probably look it up. But I have two FX5's with him along with a sump. I thought about getting rid of the FX5's but they are worth the hassle of putting them back together imo haha.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store