Update Of My Aros In Pond...

Mudskippy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2007
Malaysia
I doubt so though bro... Aros are fast swimmer and very alert, the Koi has no chance to suck on their eyes. But there is a risk that small juvenile aros can be eaten by giant koi. So have to make sure the size is right to comm...
Peter Mizzi;1658507; said:
Be careful the koi don't suck out the Aro's eyes they have great sucking power
Thx guys. For breeding, might try in the future when the aros are old enough to breed...
zwerty;1660772; said:
Great aro pond you have sir!!! I salute you for it :)
ronald;1661279; said:
nice pond, and the aro are really great. hopely a breed will come for the aros...
gonnelro;1662382; said:
Wow, that is the coolest pond ive ever seen!
Albel;1787940; said:
Woa amazing pond! :) Your lucky! Where I live it gets -40 in winter soooo... no tropical fish in my pond!
GobyMaster;1787957; said:
Looks great!

I'd love a pond like that!
Thx bro. My brother & dad did swim in the pond b4, but b4 the fishes in it. My bro love to use the snorkel mask and put his head in the pond to look at the fishes. He says that the fishes look amazing when looking in the water...:ROFL:
roisu;1789570; said:
awesome.....many fishes in your home. nice garden and pond.
have you tried to swim with your fishes yet? if i am you...i will try! :p
if you going to swim...please take pictures!
catfishlover106;1900102; said:
popcorn is just being a big load of popcorn popping around saying its = bad...0(-____-)0...lol im bored...but never bored with the sight of this AWESOME pond! =D

Hwarang_Samurai

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2008
Japorean

Are those Red devils in there? Btw Nice Setup and love your fish. your Lucky you get o mix koi with tropical fish :D

Mudskippy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2007
Malaysia
Thx bro, they are Blood parots...:)

Some of the pond stream pics...

KuricX;1947556; said:
Are those Red devils in there? Btw Nice Setup and love your fish. your Lucky you get o mix koi with tropical fish :D

jay17

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2008
Philippines
how do you keep your pond from getting algae.. i mean i see plecos but given the size of the pond and is in direct view of the sun, i think the plecos have their hands full..Ü

Mudskippy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2007
Malaysia
I do experience algae bloom once in a while during the past, especially during the period of hot weather and strong sunlight. However, as long as u can keep the water in good condition, the algae will just disappear by itself within a week..

A powerful strong filtration is the key... Of coz those algae eaters like plecos etc also doing the cleaning job very well...:)
jay17;1961908; said:
how do you keep your pond from getting algae.. i mean i see plecos but given the size of the pond and is in direct view of the sun, i think the plecos have their hands full..Ü

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store