update on my lungy.

bluekrissyspikes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2007
canada
hey. i haven't been on here for a looonnnggg time!! sooo i thought i would come on and post an update on how my lung is doing. he is getting real big, about 27 inches but not exactly because it's hard to measure him. anyways, here's a couple pix. the first one is him in his temperary holding tank. it's just a fifty gallon and hopefully he'll never have to be in there again. the other couple pics are of him in his new one-fifty. :) it's a stock tank. it cost me about a hundred and fifty bux which is an awesome deal if you ask me! i have it filtered with powerheads that are attatched to the biggest sponge filters i could find at my lps. i am going to be making him a better filter asap but for now it is working really well as it is. the filters just not in the pic cause i had just put him in there. he is soo happy now that he has all that space. the tank is 2x2x6. i sealed around the drain hole with aquarium silicon to prevent any leakage. i'm going to eventually build up around it with some fake rocks or something to make it look like a pond. but for now he is happy and healthy so i'm happy too!

Mike fail

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
ponca city oklahoma
lungfish are so goofy lookin i love them

spring007

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2006
Where there is sunshine
that's really cool! congrats!

bluekrissyspikes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2007
canada
thnks guys! they are kinda goofy looking aren't they? i think they look more like frogs than fish, and if you are crazy enough to touch one it feels like a frog too...lol

angelo21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2008
At my house...
nice!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store