Update time! (Warning pic heavy... Seriously!)

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio
I don't know on all geos but mine are pretty slow growers. Seems like the only things the grew quick in this tank so far are the delhezis, moke, ctenopoma. My Dels both shot up to 8-9 inches with in 2.5-3 months from 3"ers. I was freaking out! they have leveled off but are still the two biggest fish in my tank.
Wow thats some impressive growth.

What kind of geos do you have?

Reactions: twentyleagues

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Shot a quick video today.

Sorry about all the debri I had just fed them and for some reason they like to evacuate their bowels right after a water change like crazy.

The PBB usually looks better but i just turned on the lights so he didnt really have time to color up

I'll probably due a partial water change and get another video of them after work today:)

Looking pretty awesome. I really like the combo of fish you have going

Reactions: DRteugelsi

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio
Looking pretty awesome. I really like the combo of fish you have going
Thanks man! But I'm no where near as awesome as your stock! Hopefully i can Stock up on polys here soon. But im trying not to overwhelm the 60 gallon.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Thanks man! But I'm no where near as awesome as your stock! Hopefully i can Stock up on polys here soon. But im trying not to overwhelm the 60 gallon.
Thx bit yours will be better just take your time, try not to impluse or binge buy. I slowly kept adding over the last 2 or 3 yrs.

You have a great plan just stick to it

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio
Thx bit yours will be better just take your time, try not to impluse or binge buy. I slowly kept adding over the last 2 or 3 yrs.

You have a great plan just stick to it
Absolutely! but it looks like ill be getting a lap or a congi here soon. Hopefully within the next week or two. I just don't want to hold off too long on the congi...

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Cant say enough nice things about the teug but that pbb looks really nice man. You definitly need to post more vids

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
As promised i got some better videos of the polys now that the pbb has colored up.

Unfortunately my wife and kids decided they wanted to be loud so a lot of background noise haha.

Nice!
Electric blue acara, I had a pair of those in a 60 cube about 2 years ago. The back panel of the tank cracked while I was at a wedding in PA. Came home to a soaked office and basement all the water poured through the small space around the vent in the floor. there was about an inch of water left and all the fish were still alive. They went to the lfs as I didn't have another tank at the time and I said I'm DONE! heheheh right.... anyway I was thinking of getting another one or two when the 180 is up loved mine. Like small blue Oscars!

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio
Cant say enough nice things about the teug but that pbb looks really nice man. You definitly need to post more vids
I may theres just not much going on right now in the tank. But come friday there may be something new going on in the tank:rolleyes:

Nice!
Electric blue acara, I had a pair of those in a 60 cube about 2 years ago. The back panel of the tank cracked while I was at a wedding in PA. Came home to a soaked office and basement all the water poured through the small space around the vent in the floor. there was about an inch of water left and all the fish were still alive. They went to the lfs as I didn't have another tank at the time and I said I'm DONE! heheheh right.... anyway I was thinking of getting another one or two when the 180 is up loved mine. Like small blue Oscars!
Yeah he's pretty neat little guy. Speaking of oscars that thing eats like one. I dont think theres a time i could walk up to the tank and hes not instantly begging. Though I think he's done growing or close.

Him and the severum seem to have buddied up. And seem to make a pretty good team:)

Reactions: twentyleagues
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store