www.facebook.com

blackghostknife

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2010
Hammond, Louisiana
Cheers guys....

You can trust some dealers i.e. Jeff Rapps. :D

This guy bosses the tank he's in... 3 large adult Festae and A Midas cichlid + 2 unusually large Neets.
I've heard nothing but good about Mr. Rapps, but I don't think he ships to the US....

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com
I've heard nothing but good about Mr. Rapps, but I don't think he ships to the US....
MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I live in the UK and and had to pay all sorts of addition expenses to get this fish into my tank. That said a big thanks to Ross at Oddball Express for even making it possible.

gutted

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2012
A little interesting thing here.... This 90 gallon tank they're in (which is a holding tank while I build the 300)... Its got no lighting and its in a room thats generally kept in darkness in the evenings... These fish seem to LOVE the lower lighting... they seem calmer than ever and much more brightly colored than normal. When I look at the Labiatus, as an example, it seems to glow with brighter coloration in the the darkness.... Could this be so they can spot eachother more easily in the dark depths of the lakes where they are found? Seems pretty obvious, really.... I'm sure I read somewhere that the deepest specimens tend to have the brightest reds.
Actually fish can't see the red spectrum so they're "invisible"

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store