Updated Snook Full-Tank Shots

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
The tank looks good I like the plants the only change I might suggest would be to remove some decor and leave a third of the tank as open space. I just redid mine yasterday and wanted to post some update pics but I still can't post pics on here not really sure why.

I'd like to see some close ups of the snook too when you gat a chance. Nice job.

balton777

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2007
Rowlett, Tx
Thanks for the comments everyone. I'll probably rearrange soon and take out some decor to free up some space. As for overcrowding, some of the fish will most likely be sold or traded off as the get bigger. I'll try to get some closeups of the snook, they're difficult to photograph because they won't pose for me. When I come close to the tank, they all swim to the top and beg for food.

Gruff Master

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
St. Augustine, Fl
www.alexteralbury.com
Take some quick video? If you get a chance. :)
I agree with the video request. I'd leave the plants in there for a while, at least while the Snooks are still small. The tank looks great to me. This is the first day that I've been able to log in and post since the MFK shut down. It's good to come back to see pics of everyone's growing fish including yours.

virgil2090

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2011
NJ
i would leave the plants,for the line of sight issues.they get along well in the group? do you plan to get a pair out of them?

ira

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2009
Bronx NY
Bill the tank and the fish look great I would leave it as is, I was admiring the group I have after a water change last week thought yours must be even bigger in a 265 gal. The colors and patterns get better with age and shoaling behavior is awesome I wouldn't change a thing. How big are they now? Post some clse ups.

balton777

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2007
Rowlett, Tx
Hmm...I made a video but can't make it work. It might be my computer at work, they have a 'blocking' program.

Welcome back Gruff!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store