Updates from the 300

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Looking for a stock change... my pearsei aged out and passed today. She was at least 9 years old, likely closer tp 9 1/2 to 10 yrs old. When I got her she was already about 4 1/2”. She measured out at 16”.

So my current stock is the 3 bala sharks and 5 polys. 1 each, endli, ansorgii, koliba lap, Faranah lap, weeksii

So what now? Another cichlid? Maybe a dat?

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Looking for a stock change... my pearsei aged out and passed today. She was at least 9 years old, likely closer tp 9 1/2 to 10 yrs old. When I got her she was already about 4 1/2”. She measured out at 16”.

So my current stock is the 3 bala sharks and 5 polys. 1 each, endli, ansorgii, koliba lap, Faranah lap, weeksii

So what now? Another cichlid? Maybe a dat?

Sorry for the loss. I personally like Datnoid would be something different.

Reactions: Vancouver_98683

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
So I stopped by the store and asked about the jag(s). Apparently they have a male and two females that they dont want to break apart... so a no go there.

The dat is a serious dud. I asked about its I.D. Back in June of this year in the dat section. It was pretty much thought to be a wider bar IT dat. It is not stable and it just sits at the bottom of the tank doing nothing. It has been in a fairly large tank that honestly is not picked over a lot because it contains more expensive fish like rays and some bichirs. So why wont it settle in or color up?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store