Updates on my "pair"

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
well I haven't got a chance to get them in their own tank yet, last time I did the female just wanted to munch on the males head. So I've still got my female in a 40breeder with a bunch of cryptoheros and the male is in a 55 divided with a bunch of small barred midas. I had him in there with a blue labriden that made his way through the divider twice and just demolished his fins.. Anyways, they've been healing up well and this is where they are right now.

his hump's getting bigger, but I felt it today and it felt hard.. I still feel stupid about letting him get beat up but theres nothing I can do now and he's been healing up real quick.

Here's my female. I never treated her for worms, I will when I get a free tank but all of my empty tanks have become QT tank's lately for other things. She seems fine and today she was sporting lighter colors so I snapped some shots, here she is.

anybody want to confirm their sexes for me? They're both around the 3.5". Also, anybody know what type of flowerhorns they are?

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
fishfreak317;2442316; said:
yeah she is looking good now. looks like she is putting on more weight lately, even tho you didn't treat her yet.
I usually tend to take pictures after I've starved my fish for a day so their tanks are clean.. She hadn't eaten in a day in this photo, I should get some right after a feeding.

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
Druu;2443127; said:
Second one looks good! Second row of faded flowers?
They've always been faded but I've always been able to make them out. She's got a nice flowerline.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store