**]v[FK DECALS - 3rd Release**

pcfriedrich

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2008
North Central Florida
yoitsfrankk;2076131; said:
so does everyone else

Not me; I mean not really. It would be cool to get one, but I'm not gettin my boxers in a bunch.

Imagine how much money the admin of this sit could make selling them. There are people on here that would gladly pay $20, probably more, for a little piece of adhesive plastic.

I guess they only believe certain people deserve to truly call themselves (or be called) ]v[ONSTER FISH KEEPERS. I'm sure I'm not one, being that my largest fish is a 10" Oscar. He'll get bigger (less than a year old), but lets face it, in the grand scheme of things an Oscar isn't really all that ]v[ONSTER.

I'm okay with that.

Of course, if I wanted the logo on my tank bad enough, I'd print it out, make a stencil and paint it on my glass.

whatever.

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
pcfriedrich;2076360; said:
Not me; I mean not really. It would be cool to get one, but I'm not gettin my boxers in a bunch.

Imagine how much money the admin of this sit could make selling them. There are people on here that would gladly pay $20, probably more, for a little piece of adhesive plastic.

I guess they only believe certain people deserve to truly call themselves (or be called) ]v[ONSTER FISH KEEPERS. I'm sure I'm not one, being that my largest fish is a 10" Oscar. He'll get bigger (less than a year old), but lets face it, in the grand scheme of things an Oscar isn't really all that ]v[ONSTER.

I'm okay with that.

Of course, if I wanted the logo on my tank bad enough, I'd print it out, make a stencil and paint it on my glass.

whatever.

As annoyed as you guys are.. It's not about anyone being not ]V[onster enough, not about anyone being more deserving. It's also not about selling them even if you could make $20.00 a peice. It's not about the money at all.

I know he mentioned before about a postcard/business card thread for members, maybe he'll couple the stickers with this or at least give you an update soon.

LemonHead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2007
Last PM from a Mod I was told Aug/Sept, so just be patient. There's not much you and I can do.
This is a forum and has nothing to do with having "Monsters" to have a decal. A member with a 5gal tank deserves a decal as anyone else does.

silverdragon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
DOWN UNDER!
www.myspace.com
Put me down for a decal!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store