VENDOR | rare fish 4-2017 | $50 | west covina, california | Picking-Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

STUD

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
MD
maybe you can't tell without perspective of the photo, but gauging by the headsize and shape you should be able to tell how old the fish is. the size of its head is bigger than that of a human, the fish is well over 40 plus inches. and bigger girth and than myself.,
I have no reference of size from another object in the photo and it's a close up, so it makes it hard to gauge how big it actually is. You can make lots of things look bigger from different angles of photos. I personally would've thought it was about 18" by looking at the pic (I had a 20"), but I would've never guessed it was a 40" fish. But I'm a hobbyist, not an expert.

Bottom line, is this a fish you're selling or were you just posting to show the potential size and development of the smaller ones you have for sale?

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
I have no reference of size from another object in the photo and it's a close up, so it makes it hard to gauge how big it actually is. You can make lots of things look bigger from different angles of photos. I personally would've thought it was about 18" by looking at the pic (I had a 20"), but I would've never guessed it was a 40" fish. But I'm a hobbyist, not an expert.

Bottom line, is this a fish you're selling or were you just posting to show the potential size and development of the smaller ones you have for sale?

I'm selling 6" ones as listed. this is to show the potential size of how big it can get. Its hard to get a good photo of it.

Reactions: STUD

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Wes is this the one your friend had that is huge and posted a different pic of? I am assuming it was imported at that size :) The small aimara I picked up from you is doing well. Great coloring and eating well :)
Thanks for the update, yes it was caught at probably 38" big, but thinner, now its the size of a rottweiller

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store