venemous snake keepers

what kind of snakes do fish keepers mostly house

• Total voters

wickedpayara

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2010
florida
How many venomous keepers do we have. im into very bad ass fish and snakes as well. As with any venomous keepers we all know bites and i have a great respect for venom. but i would like to chat with you guys and have some babies to find good homes for. hit me up, wickedpayara:drool:

Wiggles92

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
Pennsylvania
How many venomous keepers do we have. im into very bad ass fish and snakes as well. As with any venomous keepers we all know bites and i have a great respect for venom. but i would like to chat with you guys and have some babies to find good homes for. hit me up, wickedpayara:drool:
What kind of babies?

andyjs

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2008
Ohio
I don't yet keep any, but fairly soon, I will be getting either a larger python (probably carpet) or RTB

zoohouse

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2008
Arlington
I have kept an asian brown cobra, a spec. cobra, and numerous rattlers and copperheads. I currently keep a few color morph kings, a few corns, a jampea/superdwarf retic, and a ]v[onster black-troated monitor along with a few different types of turtles. I have also owned beaded lizards. Herps were my first love.

snakeguy101

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
posting bail
I keep a bunch of hots currently and have worked with most of the more commonly seen hots in captivity. I keep rattlers, Aqkistrodon, cobras, heloderma, and arboreal vipers and some others.

Sylvias

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2010
Somewhere
worked with but do not keep hots...yet. this time next year i'm sure i'll have few. I trained in fl. but never got my permit down there since i was moving, working on it here...which is ridiculously to easy.... but still other things take priority right now.

Tramonte172

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2010
My fish room
I wish you were closer. I am in Ohio.

A. gigas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2010
worked with but do not keep hots...yet. this time next year i'm sure i'll have few. I trained in fl. but never got my permit down there since i was moving, working on it here...which is ridiculously to easy.... but still other things take priority right now.
It's way too easy here. A recreational permit is $20 and a breeder's permit is $60. No training required. That covers all species of non-native venomous (Plus burms, retics, afrocks, and green 'condas..) and native venomous do not require a permit.:screwy:

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Done some work with them. Want some!! Should have some soon. Crocs are my true calling though.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
It's way too easy here. A recreational permit is $20 and a breeder's permit is $60. No training required. That covers all species of non-native venomous (Plus burms, retics, afrocks, and green 'condas..) and native venomous do not require a permit.:screwy:
Thats not crazy. No permit is how it should be

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store