WI
fishsanctuary.webs.com

Hoyo12

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2009
WI
fishsanctuary.webs.com
Omg! You're making me wanna get a sea goblin again! Actually, you're making me want to go your route and start a whole venomous tank! Damnit!
:naughty:

DSCF1790.JPG

Very cool coloring, despite the darker appearance. Has to be one of my favorite ideas, as long as they all eat something other than live! Darn Fu Manchu. :irked: Hoping for a pair of Leaf Fish next - go for it and post pics! :D

DSCF1790.JPG

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
That is one seriously cool tank! Long time since i watched a video front to back but that is sweet!

Hoyo12

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2009
WI
fishsanctuary.webs.com
What kind is it? I had a didactylus but the flashers on yours look completely different than the one I had.
He was sold as Inimicus didactylus but the coloring does remind me of Inimicus sinensis - just much larger spots than I've seen before.

That is one seriously cool tank! Long time since i watched a video front to back but that is sweet!
Thank you very much, really appreciate it! Currently cycling a 150-Gallon, as there will be more species of Lions that have yet to be added to the collection. :D

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
Yeah.. keep it up! I've been thinking of that tank all day..

Hoyo12

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2009
WI
fishsanctuary.webs.com
Yeah.. keep it up! I've been thinking of that tank all day..
It all should come together in the end. The search for an Radiata Lionfish is on, all of the pet shops in the area are on the look out. Very cool coloring, but could be awhile before I can manage to get my hands on one.

I hope that pup makes it when it hatches. That thing will be bite size!
I knew that out of absolutely everyone on the site, you would be the first to notice that! lol, he will be moved to the 150-Gallon when he's just about ready to pop out. Granted they will all be moved there eventually, but I'd rather have him get adjusted to the water parameters, feeding and get a little bigger before introducing him to the rest of the bunch. Until then the current fish in the tank will be fine where they are.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store