Vid Clip Gu Ka'an RIP my friend

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
I'm going to try to upload a video clip from 2 days before I lost him, you will understand why he was so special. I shot it, a friend og mine was playing with him, yes, stresscoated and salted......hope the sound doesn't come thru..ha ha wasn't expecting this to be the last pic of him.....bear with the upload, I have dialup.

edited by rallysman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEuYGQIwEEI

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
OK, my upload keeps failing, anyone who had posted a vid clip at another site then we go watch them from here, ummm help. Know the name of a good easy site?

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
I 3rd it, as soon as it settles down, it's still a dial up upload, I'll do it tonight or tom am, I promise, not ignoring my pals you guys, just been crazy around here, two rattlers have picked my porch and my little barn to live in, man they are so BAD here, I wear shorts, sundresses and huge tall boots it's hysterical....the fashion police would arrest me.....

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
Cant wait to see it:)

Lockness' Oscar

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2006
Ohio
I would love to see Gu Ka'an!!!!!

Can't wait to see this perfect aro as everyone claims it to be.

Not to derail, you heard anything more on teh blacks from rottbo??

Just asking, and if this is starting to annoy you, I am SO sorry!!

I am just VERY excited to see it.

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
Cant wait to see it:)
Hey Anyone, I uploaded it to you tube, I don't know how how to copy and paste the link to an mfk thread?
It's uploaded at youtube.com, Title: Gu Kaan
Keyword search words: Gook vid
Under or descritpion pet clip
So anyone can go there now to look it up, who know's how to get it here? Forgive my computer idoitness!!

Rallysman, you're a mod, you're supposed to know this stuff-the upload, sign up was easy......

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store