Dec 24, 2005
USA
Nice video of the sp Venezuelas!

Cosmic_surfer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2014
Lincoln, NE
Wow, I came online today to maybe figure out what the like cichlid petco sold me. I have 2 now, a belly crawler first, and now this. I thought maybe the markings were different and maybe they were just different species. But the more I watched them the more I thought they must be different. This one had dark markings on its forehead (spotting) that my belly crawler didn’t have. Then the dorsal fin had a slight hint of pink/red on the tips. The horizontal line down the side was solid also vs the broken line on my belly crawler. How big do these get? I am also noticing the belly crawler tends to be more private and hangs out on ththe bottom inside a pvc pipe, but this new one goes all over the tank. $10 seems to have landed me a decent purchase :)

Reactions: mrrobxc

juddb

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2014
washington
Dude thats awesome, i got three of them from petco, so weird. But anyway they will probably end up being 14" max. Mine are in a 220 gallon. So they should grow pretty quick.

Reactions: mrrobxc

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Added some robust live plants to the 220. I know I know I'm biting robins C's style!
Lol. No biting here at all. Love the mix of fish and the setup!

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Thanks bro means allot, cause I really admire your dedication to this hobby.
Thank you. All about the hobby. I admire your commitment as well!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store