Vids of my new Green terror and my Oscar bickering

dbcb314

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Tallahassee
GhostShrimpMan;4621107; said:
Lol, in the first vid at 45 seconds does someone say "Are you drinking?" and do you say "Yea.." Haha, or is it just me.
Gruff Master;4621130; said:
Curiosity got the best of me and I went back and watched that first video. You can clearly hear a female voice asking, "Are you drinking?" His quick and confident response, "Yes." :ROFL:I guess that explains it, folks. :)
GhostShrimpMan;4621140; said:
LOL I thought my hearing was failing me for a little. Pretty hilarious when I'm just watching the vid and that sentence pops out of nowhere. :ROFL:
:D

GTbEaSt

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2009
FRESNO, CA
OKay LOOK! THAT Osacar and Green Terror are some of the BEST Ive Seen. U got some great Lookin fish.

Wait til that Red Devil gets larger, then youll probaly have a battle royal.

GhostShrimpMan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2010
Brownsville, Texas
GTbEaSt;4621544; said:
OKay LOOK! THAT Osacar and Green Terror are some of the BEST Ive Seen. U got some great Lookin fish.

I don't think so, as the "Red Devil" I think you are referring to is actually a Red Bay Snook.

dbcb314

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Tallahassee
GTbEaSt;4621544; said:

Thanks you. I loves the fins on both of them. The only complaint I have about the oscar is its got HTH on top of its head that I can't seem to get rid of. its stopped progressing but won't feal. It lived in a 50 gallon tank its whole life with africans before it was taken to the LFS and I picked it up dirt cheap. dude there practically begged me to take it bc he knew I had a 180

and its a red bay snook, not an RD

GhostShrimpMan;4621580; said:
I don't think so, as the "Red Devil" I think you are referring to is actually a Red Bay Snook.
^^

greenterra;4621690; said:
The saum was a great pick up. He has some very strong finnage.
thank you and yes he does. Snookn is the man. He said they are big and beautiful and he wasn't lieing!

thats one of the biggest reasons I will be glad the fighting stops. I don't want the oscar or GT to get their fins damaged

BaldoBoy

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2009
Corning, New York
I hope those two fish don't kill each other because they are both cool fish

dbcb314

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Tallahassee
BaldoBoy;4623390; said:
I hope those two fish don't kill each other because they are both cool fish
The fighting has calmed down a ton. and I still haven't rearranged the tank so that will help once I do it. But I think everything is going to be ok.

ralph3545g;4623770; said:
thats the nicest fish ive seen in a while . wrap tail too, wow...

Thanks for the compliments. Snookn is the man!

KCK

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2010
253, US.
Your GT is BEAUTIFUL!
I absolutely LOVE HIM!

Ahhh! Look at that cok!
I hope mine grows up like yours, I'm literally stunned at your fish's demeanor.
Is it a SB or just extremely bulky?
I love him so much! Good luck with him!

:Take a HD picture for me so I can has background !!

misstish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2010
Southern Indiana
www.facebook.com
VERY beautiful GT.

my oscar and my convict cichlid have been going round and round since I got my oscar yesterday. my smaller male convict cichlid is a play toy to my MUCH larger male. Well he was chasing the smaller one around the tank and my oscar butted in and whooped my large male convicts butt. So now the smaller one trails behind my oscar. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store