VOTE : Monster ]V[ Avatar Contest

VOTE : Monster ]V[ Avatar Contest

  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/1.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 3 1.0%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/2.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 1 0.3%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/3.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 1 0.3%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/4.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 3 1.0%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/5.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 4 1.3%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/6.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 4 1.3%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/7.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 2 0.7%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/8.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 24 8.1%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/9.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 2 0.7%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/10.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 1 0.3%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/11.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 1 0.3%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/12.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 1 0.3%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/13.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 1 0.3%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/14.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/15.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 5 1.7%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/16.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 5 1.7%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/17.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 3 1.0%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/18.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 8 2.7%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/19.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 4 1.3%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/20.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 5 1.7%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/21.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 1 0.3%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/22.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 3 1.0%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/23.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 1 0.3%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/24.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 2 0.7%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/25.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 1 0.3%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/26.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 41 13.8%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/27.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 3 1.0%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/28.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/29.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 1 0.3%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/30.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 20 6.7%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/31.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 4 1.3%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/32.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 4 1.3%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/33.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 66 22.1%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/34.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 14 4.7%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/35.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/36.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 2 0.7%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/37.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 5 1.7%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/38.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 1 0.3%
  • [img]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/mfkcontest/200704/39.jpg[/img]

    Votes: 51 17.1%

  • Total voters
    298
Status
Not open for further replies.

MistirE

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2007
1,549
31
38
40
Hawaii
AQUATiC213ZOMBiE;834486; said:
:headbang2 i Would like to Thank Each and Every single person out of the 20 that voted for my Avatar.

i truly Appreciate it.

:D Thank You.
Hehe, 23 votes here with the classic "M" scaled monster emblem.....thanks again for looking out for me earlier AQUATiC213ZOMBiE. I really do appreciate it....also thanks to all who voted for mine as well....some awesome stuff out there. May the best man win and enjoy the Lei and the awesome book that this site and sponsors have provided. This is one of the reasons why MFK rocks! :D

For those who have cheated, well some of the votes spoke for itself (no one likes a cheat )and if none was accounted for....you know who you are ( not pointing fingers just saying that if you did you know it )....thats just pitiful, and your greed is a pity as well.
 

AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2006
261
6
18
On The WestCoast
MistirE;834527; said:
Hehe, 23 votes here with the classic "M" scaled monster emblem.....thanks again for looking out for me earlier AQUATiC213ZOMBiE. I really do appreciate it....also thanks to all who voted for mine as well....some awesome stuff out there. May the best man win and enjoy the Lei and the awesome book that this site and sponsors have provided. This is one of the reasons why MFK rocks! :D

For those who have cheated, well some of the votes spoke for itself (no one likes a cheat )and if none was accounted for....you know who you are ( not pointing fingers just saying that if you did you know it )....thats just pitiful, and your greed is a pity as well.
For Show. :D No Problemo bro.
We are all entitled to our opinions.
:nilly: i still feel that it sucks for loosing.
but i just bought an Endlicheri bichir~
sooooo, im alrite now hahahahaha.:ROFL:

And i really thought your Avatar was Sicc MistirE~
:headbang2 the scales look pimp. and the wave is genuine.
Stay Cool Man.
 

MistirE

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2007
1,549
31
38
40
Hawaii
AQUATiC213ZOMBiE;834534; said:
For Show. :D No Problemo bro.
We are all entitled to our opinions.
:nilly: i still feel that it sucks for loosing.
but i just bought an Endlicheri bichir~
sooooo, im alrite now hahahahaha.:ROFL:

And i really thought your Avatar was Sicc MistirE~
:headbang2 the scales look pimp. and the wave is genuine.
Stay Cool Man.
Nice, much appreciated indeed. Man you got quite a few votes as well.....awesome though, just getting some votes and all. You know, gotta keep my fish mac hand strong, fa sho ;) Korea with a "C" huh.....I'm thinkin somewhere in lil' ole LA.......
 

calisucks

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2005
739
4
48
37
.
THANKS to those who voted for me!!!
 

MistirE

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2007
1,549
31
38
40
Hawaii
calisucks;836181; said:
THANKS to those who voted for me!!!
Congrats....calisucks.....enjoy your prize, you deserve it. The picture is awesome, reguardless of reference. :)
 

MistirE

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2007
1,549
31
38
40
Hawaii
by the way, who won the international prize Neo? Just wanna know who won that awesome book. :D
 

calisucks

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2005
739
4
48
37
.
I had 52 votes when I submitted my entry.
 

MistirE

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2007
1,549
31
38
40
Hawaii
MistirE;836272; said:
by the way, who won the international prize Neo? Just wanna know who won that awesome book. :D
:confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store