Wapiti Elk vs. Photographer.......... very tense

FishLoverForever

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2014
USA
Well I thought it was a great video.. And I would hope that the elk didn't get put down and or killed.. To see humans interacting with the wild life is so cool and it didn't seem to be hurting the man at all .. Some play time! The elk was a bit skiddish! Just my thoughts :)

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
I hope this elk walked away too.. but it is unusual for any wild animal to be so aggressive with humans...cars etc....

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Well I thought it was a great video.. And I would hope that the elk didn't get put down and or killed.. To see humans interacting with the wild life is so cool and it didn't seem to be hurting the man at all .. Some play time! The elk was a bit skiddish! Just my thoughts :)

I think we should leave wild life alone if it isn't for some kind of research or aid we are giving the wild life.

I laugh when I see people attacked trying to interact with them. they put it on themselves

it's very selfish to put this on a bucket list just so you can say you did it. it's this kind of thinking that causes the animals to lose their fear of humans or associate us with food. it never ends well for the animal.

yes, feed some chipmunks and ducks. but don't try to hand feed grizzlies or bison or elk. the animals end up getting put down

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
I think we should leave wild life alone if it isn't for some kind of research or aid we are giving the wild life.

I laugh when I see people attacked trying to interact with them. they put it on themselves

it's very selfish to put this on a bucket list just so you can say you did it. it's this kind of thinking that causes the animals to lose their fear of humans or associate us with food. it never ends well for the animal.

yes, feed some chipmunks and ducks. but don't try to hand feed grizzlies or bison or elk. the animals end up getting put down
this is sadly true..people think they are being kind..but in reality it causes a wild animals demise......

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store