• Poll closed .

Viverr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2007
Seattle, WA
i went back to kings discus today!:naughty:
Haha, killer. I was there after the game :headbang2

Didn't see it when we were there the first time, but Kings has another Oxydoras upstairs, maybe 6" or so. Pity I'd taken the bus down, or I probably would have talked myself into it.

Viverr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2007
Seattle, WA
Sounds like the guy I talked to for a bit. Heavier-set asian guy, maybe mid-30's? Seems to know his fish pretty well.

Don't know why, but Liems store was packed full of people at 5pm on a Sunday. I had to wait in the alley to get a second look of the lungs he's got.
Not sure I agree with his assessment that a 55'll do them for life based on the fact they don't move a whole lot, but he was really interested in dickering on the price. Hell, he dropped $5 off the sticker price when I asked if he had others I couldn't see.

I'd better watch out, I'm getting ahead of my tank space PDQ. :D

cookiemonster

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2007
Washington
How much is the 240? I am currently looking for a large aquarium and haven't had much luck trying to get tanks from Craigslist.

Viverr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2007
Seattle, WA
You and me both. I talked to a guy with a free 180 glass, and he said he had more than ten offers to move it that day within 5 minutes of posting.

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
The 240 is at EM, you'll have to call for a price.

The shop that does the custom acrylic tanks is Aquarium paradise, the one that does custom glass is inter american. I'll have to find a link.

Lonewolfblue

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Wenatchee, WA
www.nw-wolf.com
Are they just in Canada, or are they in the US as well? I looked up the phone number in the directory, and it's a Canadian number. It's listed as:
Bow Valley Aquarium
6333 35 St SE
Calgary, AB T2C 1N1

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store