Water Cow Goby

Lsey81

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2016
Pittsburgh-ish
I've been eyeballing a few that have just come available at my fish store...very interested critter...I have a lot to learn lol

INDK617

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2008
Portland, ME
They were one of my favorite fish to have back when I sold fish. Awesome personalities, anytime I'd look at the tank from anywhere in the room it would be watching me.

Super hardy, never had trouble feeding any of them. They'd always take shrimp or whatever offered. Here's a super old video of me feeding one:

Reactions: moe214 and Lsey81

Lsey81

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2016
Pittsburgh-ish
They were one of my favorite fish to have back when I sold fish. Awesome personalities, anytime I'd look at the tank from anywhere in the room it would be watching me.

Super hardy, never had trouble feeding any of them. They'd always take shrimp or whatever offered. Here's a super old video of me feeding one:
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing! I have some research to do!

Monsterkeeper870

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've been eyeballing a few that have just come available at my fish store...very interested critter...I have a lot to learn lol
Im guessing by the direction this thread has gone in you're talking about marbled gobies. If you've been eyeing them you should definitely think about putting them in nothing smaller than 150 gallons, and even then maybe with no tank mates as it gets larger. The water cows need something similar as well, as adults something like 120 or 125 gallons would be adequate, a standard 125 would be best at 6 feet long with more swimming room for tank mates to stay away if they have to.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store