*waves*

benny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2004
Singapore
Hmm.. Firestar... Is that one of the mutants from the X men or New Mutant series? I used to love comics but now....my face is perpetually stuck to my fish tank or the camera in front of my fish tank.

Anyway, welcome to APF Firestar! You are most welcome to hang here, with or without a camera. Do give us your valuable comments on the pictures posted.

Cheers,

Firestar

Feeder Fish
Jun 1, 2004
Idaho
Benny,

Firestar is a Marvel character that's been around for some time now, just not as popular as the well known Wolverine, Magneto, Sabertooth, etc....

She's been in the Avengers, New Warriors, and New Mutants comics! She also appeared in a cartoon on tv titled "Spiderman and his Amazing Friends." My other favorite character which I've only known paradise to know who I'm talking about is Selene, the Black Queen from the Hellfire club! For male characters, I really like Dead Pool and Sinister! [/end nerd speech] *crawls in a hole*

Firestar

Feeder Fish
Jun 1, 2004
Idaho
Cichlid Lover said:
Nice to meet you Firestar... For some reason, your name rings a bell... [smilie=drunks.gif]
I have no clue why you would know me Geno......... [smilie=huh.gif] [smilie=mf_laughbounce.gif]

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store