Price
Region
Midwest / Great Lakes
State
Wisconsin
Pickup or shipping
Shipping or Pickup
Would like adult ones.
My Goal: I would like to try to breed them.
1. Prefer a pair.
2. If WC, prefer the ones you’ve raised to adulthood.
3. For other adults, as long as they are healthy.

Just let me know...
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

altums85

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2018
Shoreline aquatics have captive bred ones for sale for like 60 bucks or so. He's also a member on here. Check him out

Reactions: Crispii

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I might contact fugupuff fugupuff , he is a vendor here and has brought them in before.

babers

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2012
WI
Thanks for the replies. Looking for adults only, hopefully they have them. I’ve got a several 2 inch body size altums in both wilds and tank bred.

Reactions: DrownedFishonFire

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
babers babers how skittish are the wilds vs tank bred youngsters?

babers

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2012
WI
Initially, the wilds were very skittish. After a month, they’ve gotten a lot better. Goes in front of tank to beg for food. At night, I use a night light in my fish room so it’s not totally black. So when I turn the lights on in the morning, they don’t get scared and dart.

The tank bred are not skittish at all. Was waiting for food the next day after I got them.

Reactions: DrownedFishonFire

babers

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2012
WI
Found some wild ones...got 6 of them..hopefully they acclimate good from shipping. Starting to eat frozen food now (day 2) after receiving them. Ph 6.5 right now, but will start to decrease in a week or 2 to reach between 5-5.5 in about a month.

awwinterfall54

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2019
I will never use shore line aquatics ever. The guy has a nasty attitude to match. I tried to request at shipping date because of work. He insist that I go with his ship date. I said no because of work. He canceled my order with no communication.

To this day, I don't know if he actually charged me. I checked my bank and it seemed ok.

I politely sent an email for a refund and that was ignored too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store