How about dead fish on the floor?

Fishdude401

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2009
New Jersey
fishbum;3624379; said:
Dead fish in the display tanks.
100% spot on. I find it a disgrace when they have a tank full of dead fish floating about

Satan's Goldfish

Cloven-hoofed Sea Monkey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Carterton, Oxfordshire
It's weird that some of the weird fish i see for sale now i don't think of as weird cause i spend too much time on here! I kinda expect to see RTCxTSN in most shops now.

One thing i saw recently, thought i'd never see and have always wanted was a Blue-eyed Pleco. 12", £1,000! a little out of my price range:(

woofy;3612181; said:
weirdest fish for sale would have to be tilapia (i live in miami), freshwater stignrays ( i believe also illegal), motoros (illegal?), jelly fish, octupus (dont know what kind, red i think), and one store had a 3ft black tip shark for $3,000 ....it was sold :eek:

weirdest non fish things, kinkajous, skunks, provost squirels, monkeys...all kinds, crocodiles, alligators, and well the king of them all...my local pet store sells zebras.
That. Rules.

forsaken

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2007
Ohio
I've seen glass knife fish, an electric catfish, a lungfish, and a 2 1/2-3' clown knife. Weird. But I have a family owned one so they order crazy random stuff that you would never see at petsmart or anything

chiclid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2009
canada
i thought a lung fish was odd and something called a blue whale. it was some sort of catfish. if anyone has any info on it please msg me on it. i would like to know more.

cola

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2009
Planet Earth
theres a albino lung fish at mine selling for £700 though , i think it might be an african but not 100 percent sure .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store