Weirdest thing your pet has done?

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
My bichir jumped out of a tub and went for a 2 foot walk while I was taking vertical photos :eek:
Hendre Hendre when I was roughly your age I had a Claria catfish aka walking or barking catfish. Never understood the barking part. Until one day I was transferring tanks I had it in a tub and it hopped out and started barking at me. Funny little thing was so ferocious it was coming after me at any cost.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I think my dog dancing around in a little circle before he poops is kind of weird.

Reactions: Matteus

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Hendre Hendre when I was roughly your age I had a Claria catfish aka walking or barking catfish. Never understood the barking part. Until one day I was transferring tanks I had it in a tub and it hopped out and started barking at me. Funny little thing was so ferocious it was coming after me at any cost.
We have native species, they're creepy haha. That must have been something to see! I have yet to see my squeaking catfish squeak

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
I think my dog dancing around in a little circle before he poops is kind of weird.
apparently they do that to align with the magnetic field of the earth or something, honestly lol.

My dog when he was younger used to try and bite the waves in the sea when they splashed against his legs lol

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
apparently they do that to align with the magnetic field of the earth or something, honestly lol.

My dog when he was younger used to try and bite the waves in the sea when they splashed against his legs lol
He also likes to position his butt just above certain plants out in the yard so he can dump on them.

Reactions: Matteus

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
My cat likes to try to jump onto the toilet lid while you're using it so he has gotten peed on a few times o_O.
Also he has recently taken up the habit of sitting on his hind legs and standing up while watching you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store