Welcome to another new staff member, Hendre!

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Congrats Hendre Hendre ! Looking forward to your help/contribution. I know you’ll do great. Please PM with any questions or areas I can help support you.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Big congrats Hendre Hendre I think its well deserved. IMO if any one of the younger generation were to be a mod, he's definitely the best pick. Again congrats dude!
Thanks! :D

Congrats Hendre!
Thanks Mr Camada man!

:grinyes:

Congrats Hendre Hendre ! Looking forward to your help/contribution. I know you’ll do great. Please PM with any questions or areas I can help support you.
Thanks! I will hit you up if I need any help!

Congrats Hendre Hendre Welcome to the Asylum!
Thank you :p

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
I wish to present our newest young apprentice, Hendre! He has been granted moderator permissions for the Ancient Fish and Planted Tanks subforums.
I hope this isn't just a prank because..... actually, this would be pretty funny :grinyes:

Congrats, Hendre!

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
congrats Hendre, it's about time. Good luck!

Reactions: Hendre

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
I’m a bit late to all this but congrats Hendre Hendre didnt realize you became a mod...

Also, i can’t see why anyone would have a problem with him being a mod if they’ve seen the quality of his posts...

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
Welcome to the family, Hendre Hendre
I’ve not had the chance to be here much lately, thus, I am fashionably late to the welcome party.
Great to have you step up. This is a well deserved recognition of your contributions to the forum. Keep it coming, you’re on the path!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store