Welcoming 2 new kittens!

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Hello everyone, unfortunately one of my cats was attacked and killed by a coyote. I found only her head (which is weird because coyotes usually eat everything) on our lawn. She was irreplaceable. She loved humans, and would rather spend an hour being held than an hour outside. Her brother, Napoleon, seems sad and upset. He won’t let anyone pet him (he usually loves pets), and wont play with anyone. My family loves cats. Although Willow is irreplaceable, we had to get another cat. So we got two. The sisters are now named Ash (the one in the back), and Holly (the one up front). They are 11 weeks old, and are the cutest darned things!

3A990464-BC9A-4E06-BD26-9C3D19E71571.jpeg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Cute,I have always favored cats with the wild/natural looking fur color.

Reactions: The Masked Shadow

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Reactions: Fishman Dave

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Sure it was a coyote? Not a predator bird? At They usually leave heads behind around here. Sorry for your loss! I totally heart cats and keep mine ? indoors- congrats on the two tabbies. Hope Napoleon comes around

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Sure it was a coyote? Not a predator bird? At They usually leave heads behind around here. Sorry for your loss! I totally heart cats and keep mine ? indoors- congrats on the two tabbies. Hope Napoleon comes around
It was at night, and there aren’t birds big enough to take on a 15 pound cat (she was big). Could’ve been a bobcat.

A week after his sisters death, my white cat, Napoleon, escaped at night. He pushed his way through a screen. That isn’t like him. He was found dead next door around roughly the same spot where his sister was eaten. Again, only a head was left.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store