West Coast MFK Convention

Pole

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
Here
dude, to compete with east coast u need sponsors free tanks beer and stuff,along with a lot of sponsors.

verbal

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
Reston, VA
Probably your best bet is to start with something small, local and informal. If you can get a group of people that will get together on a semi-regular basis, you might be able to move to the next level.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Probably your best bet is to start with something small, local and informal. If you can get a group of people that will get together on a semi-regular basis, you might be able to move to the next level.
Yup, get your friends to get with their friends and get with a fish club and get together and then maybe you can grow something

There's far too many moving pieces to host a convection the size of the upcoming east coast meet on your first try

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
i have a meeting with the head of directors of my school tomorrow, ill also contact local lfs's to come and sponcer the event. Ill update you guys tomorrow.

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
Okay so far I have 2 sponsors, 1 lfs and 1 vet clinic. In one day, two sponcers are pretty good imo. (They have agreed to sponcer us no details yet, in exchange for maybe a booth or able to handouts flyers at the event) have to write a professional letter to my school to allow use of the football feild or whatever facility we want in the school. If someone could help me out with that, that would be great.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
dude, to compete with east coast u need sponsors free tanks beer and stuff,along with a lot of sponsors.
Beer would probably be a no go since its a school, but tanks and food (most definitely food) will be covered.

Put me on the list, I'd love to go to a WC MFK Konvention! Where on the WC are you in?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
It would be in Santa Anna, California!

We have before, our club is in its 2nd year cycle im a JR right now and would like this to be my last year so senior year I can hand the club off the a sophomore to keep this club prospering for when im even gone.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

lovehacker

Feeder Fish
Nov 14, 2013
India
We could use my dads pharmacys parking lot to hold the meet, and use the actual pharmacy to have drinks inside etc. I can get a DJ definitely, im open to anything really. I could ask my school if we could use the football field to have the meet . I really would like to get this done, it would be awesome. I've only seen these meets done for the east coast.

REISE INDIEN

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store