Oct 27, 2017
Northridge ca

Jafar P Arab

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2017
Northridge ca
Amazing how they all lined up Frank's lol
Wow so many i guess u can overstock tank with polys thats what i heard since they can take a variety of water conditions

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Amazing how they all lined up Frank's lol

Wow so many i guess u can overstock tank with polys thats what i heard since they can take a variety of water conditions
I'd say you can overstock polys because they are mostly sedintary. Water quality needs to be upheld still. And because you are overstocked your biofilter needs to be super good also. It's the same as overstocking any tank you have to keep a sharp eye.

Jafar P Arab

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2017
Northridge ca
I'd say you can overstock polys because they are mostly sedintary. Water quality needs to be upheld still. And because you are overstocked your biofilter needs to be super good also. It's the same as overstocking any tank you have to keep a sharp eye.
Awesome yes they are and i love how they are and they can take different water quality i keep them up to good water changes and quality

Reactions: twentyleagues

BichirKing

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2018
PNW
have any of you imported your polys from other countries? how did you do it? I found a supplier in Indonesia but I think the language barrier is being a problem. he just keeps saying I need to take care of the documents???? didn't mean to highjack the thread but im in Oregon. i'd also be open to buying more local if anyone knows where I can get a tiger delhezi (short body) and a platinum . i'd take a pic of my set up but its pretty basic. if this isn't a proper place to post this question please move the thread or delete it and let me know where I should post it etc...

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
have any of you imported your polys from other countries? how did you do it? I found a supplier in Indonesia but I think the language barrier is being a problem. he just keeps saying I need to take care of the documents???? didn't mean to highjack the thread but im in Oregon. i'd also be open to buying more local if anyone knows where I can get a tiger delhezi (short body) and a platinum . i'd take a pic of my set up but its pretty basic. if this isn't a proper place to post this question please move the thread or delete it and let me know where I should post it etc...
You can check out monster aquarium inc in NY, check thier FB page and you can also call them.

Reactions: BichirKing
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store