WHAT A DEAL!!!!!

Canadbis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2005
Calgary AB
Well the other day I got home from work and my wife asked me to check out this website and search for aquariums. ( www.usedcalgary.com ) So I do. And HOLY CARP
what a deal. So I bought it.
for $250 this is what I got.
72Gallon BOW FRONT with glass top, stand, Strip light, background, Fluval 404 complete, some decorations, some conditioners, and lots of tubing for water changes.
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
I am happy as a pig in...
Here is a pic

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
gr8 pic, what will you put in it???

softturtle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2005
N.W. Indiana
He's probally gonna grow reefer in there or something. J/K

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Nice tank =) Show pics when you set it up!

Canadbis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2005
Calgary AB
So far I know that my clown loaches, Balas, and yoyo's will go in there. It is going into the living room so I will am thinking community tank. That and the wife will be happy that her favorite fish will be in it.
Its funny, one minute my wife is complaining about the # of tanks and the next she is showing me deals like this that she finds. :screwy:
I think it is a wife thing. I dont understand but im not dumb enough to question. :ROFL:

Clay

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2005
Chantilly, Va
Nice pickup. I scored a 72g bowfront with the corner overflow and tidepool filter for 45lbs of base rock :)

The guy who had it thought that it had a crack in the bottom glass. I didn't have the heart to tell him it was just a string of silicone from a sloppy AGA worker. Worked out well for me :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store