What are some of your go to pellet foods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocksor

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2011
San Diego
I don't really understand the bannings. That guy seemed to contribute reasonably. There are always going to be some disagreements on an online forum. Swinging the banhammer seems a bit extreme.
The mods don't use the banhammer lightly. They give members ample warnings, a chance to explain themselves and many chances to change their bad "ways".

Reactions: Matteus and RD.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Yeah this is about the most low-key Forum I have ever seen regarding moderators.

I was a total forum Nazi by comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: RD.

TheWolfman

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2010
Long island, NY
Glad they got rid of that punk. He was Trying to give advice In the cichla section about fish he never kept and had no clue about, and arguing with experienced fish keepers. He’ll be back with a new user name and do it again.

Reactions: Matteus and RD.

adamsfishes

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2016
Ok, I'll take your word for it. I haven't been posting here as much as a lot of you guys over the years.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I don't really understand the bannings. That guy seemed to contribute reasonably. There are always going to be some disagreements on an online forum. Swinging the banhammer seems a bit extreme.
Apparently he'd been banned for a previous offense and then he set up a new account under another name.I guess another member caught on and noticed,called him out and snitched.

• Haha
Reactions: Dloks

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Reprobates . . .They used to change user names and avatars and IPs and then use the same password! LOL

Eventually, forum passwords were deemed too private and now they are encoded, but back then it was the wild west.
I got out of it when guys tried to sue me about their "constitutional rights" on my private forum, where they were invited to join for free!

Anyhow, when you start getting death threats you realize that maybe you're not cut out to be a moderator.

:wall:

• Wow
Reactions: Matteus

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah,that's pretty bad.....reprobates lol!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Ahhh another all my children issue.

Wheres susan lucci !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com