What are you cooking today.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Smoked beef ribs. 4 hours in smoker finished in the oven for 4 more hours at 225. This was after 6 hours. They came out really well.

C42421E7-0368-4FD4-9D1D-44329DA42376.jpeg

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
First pumpkin pie of the year Today! Unfortunately, I got to up close and personal with the bottom of the pan, and it burned the hell out of my hands. I dropped it onto The hardwood floor, and I needed to clean up a fresh pumpkin pie ???

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I could probably vacuum seal it, freeze it, and ship it in a cooler for you!!
Lol, no matter how much care you put into packing it, I think it would be a bit funky by the time it reached blighty.

I could live off pasta, it's my number one go to carb fix for biking. I can eat bowls of it with just salt, pepper, olive oil, a squeeze of lemon juice and a bit of garlic.

• Love
Reactions: Niki_up

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
Lol, no matter how much care you put into packing it, I think it would be a bit funky by the time it reached blighty.

I could live off pasta, it's my number one go to carb fix for biking. I can eat bowls of it with just salt, pepper, olive oil, a squeeze of lemon juice and a bit of garlic.
I’m yasssss!!! It’s my go to meal when my bf is out of town. I could live off of pasta

I guess you are quite right, it probably doesn’t travel well ???

Reactions: esoxlucius

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I’m yasssss!!! It’s my go to meal when my bf is out of town. I could live off of pasta

I guess you are quite right, it probably doesn’t travel well ???
The simple pasta dishes are always the best, I'm not a great fan of sauces. Possibly my favourite is plain pasta with just roqueforte cheese, roasted pine nuts, olive oil and pepper.

I don't know if you're familiar with roqueforte cheese. It's french, a quite strong soft veined cheese. It's like a soft stilton. Once crumbled in and melted into the pasta it's to die for.

• Wow
Reactions: Niki_up

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
The simple pasta dishes are always the best, I'm not a great fan of sauces. Possibly my favourite is plain pasta with just roqueforte cheese, roasted pine nuts, olive oil and pepper.

I don't know if you're familiar with roqueforte cheese. It's french, a quite strong soft veined cheese. It's like a soft stilton. Once crumbled in and melted into the pasta it's to die for.
I’m not familiar with this cheese but will definitely be hunting it down to try this recipe. Sounds amazing

I was on the hunt for a sheep’s cheese with rosemary and thyme coated rind today, was very unsuccessful ?

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
My favorite is homemade pasta dough with Cheesy Garlic Cream Sauce. I love Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese - just 18 month aged Parmesan. My local grocery store gets wheels shipped from Italy. Recipe is 2 cloves of garlic, little bit of truffle salt, 1/2 cup brown butter and 1/2 cup normal, and 2 cups of heavy cream.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store