What are you cooking today.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Never made anything with a crockpot, it’s only ever been relatives. Trying my hand at French beef burgundy.

4lbs of beef chunks tossed in flour and seasoning. Then seared. After you add 2 onions (sliced), button mushrooms (sliced), Parsley (minced), Garlic (minced), plus 4 bay leaves and 2 cups of Cabernet Sauvignen.

I’ll let you know how it turns out ;)

19FD92D1-E206-466F-BF54-8B7A20DC9605.jpeg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Never made anything with a crockpot, it’s only ever been relatives. Trying my hand at French beef burgundy.

4lbs of beef chunks tossed in flour and seasoning. Then seared. After you add 2 onions (sliced), button mushrooms (sliced), Parsley (minced), Garlic (minced), plus 4 bay leaves and 2 cups of Cabernet Sauvignen.

I’ll let you know how it turns out ;)

View attachment 1483319
That looks like a bowl of dog food but I bet the finished product is going to be scrumptious!

Reactions: The Masked Shadow

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
I’m all about the process of making good food, I’m currently making a lobster bisque. As usual I will share the gross making process haha

97D5AB3C-63BA-43F2-AFEE-152E8B4F8409.jpeg

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
So that's peanut butter and jam :naughty:?? I love peanut butter, gotta be crunchy though, not that smooth crap.

I have peanut butter and banana on toast every morning break at work, swilled down with a hot pot of tea.
This has been my go to breakfast for the last few days! I must say it’s been quite nice!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Glad you're a fellow fan. It's got to be crunchy peanut butter though Niki_up Niki_up , none of that smooth baby food type rubbish which K krichardson prefers, lol.

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
Glad you're a fellow fan. It's got to be crunchy peanut butter though Niki_up Niki_up , none of that smooth baby food type rubbish which K krichardson prefers, lol.
I’m guilty of being on the K krichardson side of loving the smooth. I don’t like the feeling of the hard crunchies jabbing my gums. ?

seems like your in the minority of liking the crunchy

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I’m guilty of being on the K krichardson side of loving the smooth. I don’t like the feeling of the hard crunchies jabbing my gums. ?

You're just a pair of uncultured philistines aren't you, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Niki_up

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL....baby food.

...eating crunchy peanut butter is like eating a gravel sandwich!

• Haha
Reactions: Jexnell
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store