What are you cooking today.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
First you tantalise my taste buds with pasta, one of my favourite main courses, now apple pie, which, along with apple crumble are my all time favourite desserts, lol.

Flown in from Italy and made by 25000 cows!?!? That cheese must have the largest carbon footprint of any food on the planet!
Meant to say 2,500 cows lol.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
What can I say? I’m a sucker for good food!
Apple crumble just might have to go on my list as I still have quite a few apples left?
Though I have to admit my last attempt at crumble was a huge fail ?
There is an art to getting the crumble just right, it's got to be perfect, I certainly can't do it and my wife has sort of mastered it, though there's room for improvement, lol.

Apple pie and apple crumble are my go to desserts, always. Though thanks to the film American Pie, I sort of fell out with apple pie for a few years, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Niki_up

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
Well if your wife’s crumble is edible then she’s one upped me ?

do go back to apple pie, it’s a must! Maybe just avoid apple pie with circular air venting holes lol

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Well if your wife’s crumble is edible then she’s one upped me ?

do go back to apple pie, it’s a must! Maybe just avoid apple pie with circular air venting holes lol
Oh I did, it was just a while before I could look at an apple pie without those images in my mind, lol.

If you put those vent holes in yours just keep an eye on your fella, especially if he sneaks into the kitchen whilst you have one cooling down on the table. There's nothing worse than a contaminated apple pie! Lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Matteus and Niki_up

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
View attachment 1476149Got the baby back ribs and pork shoulder going. Tried to get a brisket but sold out. Didnt go to many stores. Next time.
Wow, that looks good enough to eat, lol. I don't usually post in this thread. My cooking skills are quite limited. Whenever I try something like the top picture, usually the bottom picture is the result....only more smoke, lol.

beautiful-food-steak-tuna-in-sesame-lime-and-fresh-salad-close-up-K2WF7T.jpg

360_F_86927159_vIl8bE2LXQfmSTSOFU7x6cHVxYIfuITg.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Matteus and kno4te

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
  • Haha
Reactions: Matteus

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had an awesome time making this delicious glazed doughnut bread pudding! Very simple recipe yet very delicious! I also LOVED the delicious and simple caramel sauce aka deuce le dulce that I made in this video! If you love baking, check out this video to see how to make a delicious glazed doughnut bread pudding and then go make this recipe! Simply click the link below to watch! Enjoy!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store