WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO NOW.

neutrino

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2013
Mid-Atlantic, US
Eclectic, man. Everything from Beethoven and Bach to Miles Davis... Alan Holdsworth, Jeff Beck, Mike Dawes, Tony McManus, early King Crimson, John McLaughlin, Billy Cobham (I play drums), Passport (German jazz fusion)...

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
I still love to blast just one fix and Jesus built my hot rod when I'm on a country run for work, a nice straight road a few hours out of the city, put the foot down and hit the volume.
Two of my favorite songs to be honest. Ive seen ministry 2 times in concert. They were great both times. One time I saw them with seplatura also a grest band with and without Max. Here is a remake of just one fix by seplatura that I love.
Just One fix.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Two of my favorite songs to be honest. Ive seen ministry 2 times in concert. They were great both times. One time I saw them with seplatura also a grest band with and without Max. Here is a remake of just one fix by seplatura that I love.
Just One fix.
That's is a cool cover.ministry played a festival here about 20 years ago, I didn't go but my mate who did said they were totally messed up and spent most of their set fighting with each other.
I listen to all sorts of music but lately have been getting back into heavy stuff I haven't really listened to for years, my 4 year old is getting into Metallica, it freaks out her mum out to see her walking around the house in a pink dress yelling"obey your master" to her my little pony dolls.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
That's is a cool cover.ministry played a festival here about 20 years ago, I didn't go but my mate who did said they were totally messed up and spent most of their set fighting with each other.
I listen to all sorts of music but lately have been getting back into heavy stuff I haven't really listened to for years, my 4 year old is getting into Metallica, it freaks out her mum out to see her walking around the house in a pink dress yelling"obey your master" to her my little pony dolls.
Lol that's the best thing I've heard all day!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store