What arowana is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchie

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2015
My House
I have a question. How do you make a green arowana's scales to stand out more. I have a green arowana but I want to enhance the colors and the scale outline on it.

Dee eng

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2015
Cambodia
Variety of differ kind of food.. market shrimp, hikari pellets, meal warm, tilapia, and things containing carintine would help bring out the red, pink orange more, food containing astaxanthin will help that. Or food containing spirulina will bring out more of the blue or green color. Just my opinion..

Reactions: munchie

munchie

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2015
My House
I was reading up about spirulina last night. Its really hard to find food containing spirulina. Right now im feeding red mealworms and hikari pellets.

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
I have a question. How do you make a green arowana's scales to stand out more. I have a green arowana but I want to enhance the colors and the scale outline on it.
Green asian arowana illegal in the U.S? Seems like your in Cali. How'd you get a green asian?

munchie

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2015
My House
It is illegal in U.S. You can get anything in cali you just gotta know someone that know someone that know someone. Theres a lot of LFS and asian restaurants in cali that owns asian aro but not for sale. If someone ask me for asian aro, NO i will NOT sell to them. Not worth the risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store