What Books are you reading?

jag123

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 16, 2008
Ohio
migdem;4485453; said:
Reading Magyk - Angie Sage

Good books written by Bernard Cornwell of the Saxon Chronicles & Warlord Chronicles
Agincourt by Cornwell was great. I picked up The Burning Land and put it back down before finishing.

I am now reading The Lord of the Rings for the 3rd or 4th time.

meghanashley

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
NJ
phillydog1958;4497005; said:
Wow! Glad to hear that someone else can appreciate Zinn's perspective. It's a long read but very honest and bluntly put.
scriving;4497019; said:
zinn is a communist
I was scrolling through my netflix the other day and watched a documentary about him. He was an incredible activist, I think he had the true heart of an American and lived truley to this country being a country of the people, I was throughly impressed. I did not hear any communist views but anyone who is against capitalist pigs generally gets coined as a commie.

Loves severums

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2009
Michigan
the chronicles of vladimir tod book 5

othy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2010
uk
not sure it counts my concentration is very short on writen word not sure why, so i listern to audio books while i'm working currently on the count of monty cristo by alexander du'mas

phillydog1958

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
meghanashley;4501337; said:
I was scrolling through my netflix the other day and watched a documentary about him. He was an incredible activist, I think he had the true heart of an American and lived truley to this country being a country of the people, I was throughly impressed. I did not hear any communist views but anyone who is against capitalist pigs generally gets coined as a commie.
I agree. Zinn was not a communist. He just gives a truthful account of the history of this great nation. The truth often ruffles the feathers of those who fear hearing the uncut version. Mistakes were made and we can only learn from those mistakes, so as to not repeat them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store