What did the cops do to the fish ?

phen_dox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2007
malaysia
Hawkfish3.0;738096; said:
what are you laughing at.. :irked: poor beautiful marulius..

danny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
uk
ewurm;737582; said:
Sankeheads can also fly for short distances, are knowledgable in the martial arts, and carry a vial of toxic venom that can disable an elephant in less than 1 second.
man thats one of the funnisted things ive heard for a long time ,,,but seriously is that true ?? i dont think so becuase they havent got pockets to carry a vial,,ha ha youve been found out telling a big fat fib:irked:

RedWild

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2006
Hong Kong
danny;738522; said:
man thats one of the funnisted things ive heard for a long time ,,,but seriously is that true ?? i dont think so becuase they havent got pockets to carry a vial,,ha ha youve been found out telling a big fat fib:irked:
It's just a joke from ewurm, but what people said in the article that some certain spieces of snakehead can live 3 days out of water may be true.

;)

Razman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2007
NoVa
RedWild;738979; said:
It's just a joke from ewurm, but what people said in the article that some certain spieces of snakehead can live 3 days out of water may be true.

;)
yeah its true, someone (i think in maryland) bought some either to keep or eat (obviously i dont know the story to well) since in china the make snakehead soup and the dude thought he could make some extra $$$$ with it. well the snakeheads got out of the tank/pond they were being held in and crawled to the nearest pond and they just kept spreading across the entire county or even state or something(some big land mass) and they turned up in fishing nets and fisher men who fish in rivers caught them and everthing. so anyway, sorry if i just repeated the entire article in the link that was posted cause i didnt read it since ive already seen it before.(just cant remember it)

big E

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
the French Part of Compton
As far as I know , snakeheads can "crawl" to another nearby body of water when they need to for food etc. I have actually watched video of a clarius cat doing it, so I am sure that it is not impossible for snakeheads either.

Razman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2007
NoVa
big E;739526; said:
As far as I know , snakeheads can "crawl" to another nearby body of water when they need to for food etc. I have actually watched video of a clarius cat doing it, so I am sure that it is not impossible for snakeheads either.
didnt i just say that?

big E

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
the French Part of Compton
Razman;739995; said:
didnt i just say that?
yeah man, I just got your back thats all !!!!:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: and I was talking about clarius cats !!:headbang2 :headbang2

danny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
uk
RedWild;738979; said:

;)
oh no it was just a joke ,,man do i feel silly now i thoght the bit about them been trianed in martial arts was true:

dln78

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2006
Fish Land
Damn, gave me a good laugh. :ROFL: It's amazing how some people just don't understand that regardless of the snakeheads ability to breath oxygen like we do, it's still a fish, and fish needs water to survive. Surviving on land for three days. Ha!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store