Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Initially I thought some PC bullcrap was at play here but after reading the article it sounds as if the guard acted on his own....in which case he should be fired.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I thought the same.... hell yeah he should have been fired.

Unless the rep was lying but either way who does that ?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I thought the same.... hell yeah he should have been fired.

Unless the rep was lying but either way who does that ?
I was also thinking that the rep could have been lying.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
This stuff too.

Whats to stop any male from just walking into the female restrooms ? All he would have to say is that he feels like a female.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/2...chool-district-to-update-bathroom-policy.html
I'm totally against this. What has society come to? A man using a woman's bathroom? And if's not allowed, it's discrimination? Really? Just cause someone slaps a dress on, they can do whatever they want.

Even if we could justify these people. They are 1% vs 99%. So, 99% have to feel uncomfortable just so 1% feels ok?

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
This stuff too.

Whats to stop any male from just walking into the female restrooms ? All he would have to say is that he feels like a female.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/27/mother-transgender-student-urges-sc-school-district-to-update-bathroom-policy.html
this cracks me up. Who honestly cares. do you really think trans people haven't been doing this for years? Are you going to be the one that walks up to someone in the bathroom and do a spot check to make sure their gender matches their birth certs? People are all concerned about perverts being allowed in womens bathrooms....you really think a law is going to stop them from being perverts? If that's their thing then they'll put on a dress and makeup and walk right in...bet no one says a word to a possible man in a dress and makeup.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I'm totally against this. What has society come to? A man using a woman's bathroom? And if's not allowed, it's discrimination? Really? Just cause someone slaps a dress on, they can do whatever they want.

Even if we could justify these people. They are 1% vs 99%. So, 99% have to feel uncomfortable just so 1% feels ok?
100000 percent agree. Plus from what i understand no need for the dress either. Not sure if its coorperate wide but target in my area is also doing this for their dressing rooms.

this cracks me up. Who honestly cares. do you really think trans people haven't been doing this for years? Are you going to be the one that walks up to someone in the bathroom and do a spot check to make sure their gender matches their birth certs? People are all concerned about perverts being allowed in womens bathrooms....you really think a law is going to stop them from being perverts? If that's their thing then they'll put on a dress and makeup and walk right in...bet no one says a word to a possible man in a dress and makeup.
I understand but your missing the bigger picture. Not only adults.... this is for kids too. Sorry but i dont think its right for kids to have to share bathrooms with the opposite sex.
Check out the crazy bill they passed in cali last year. Kids in any school can use the facilities of what ever sex they identify with. I think this is where it all started.

No way in hell do i want my wife or daughter sharing bathrooms or dressing rooms with men.

So now a pervert cant even be charged with being a pervert, yes i do think laws stop dome of them from acting like a perv.

I could be wrong but im pretty sur3 in nyc they were given seperate transgender bathrooms ...smh why wasnt that good enough

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
100000 percent agree. Plus from what i understand no need for the dress either. Not sure if its coorperate wide but target in my area is also doing this for their dressing rooms.

I understand but your missing the bigger picture. Not only adults.... this is for kids too. Sorry but i dont think its right for kids to have to share bathrooms with the opposite sex.
Check out the crazy bill they passed in cali last year. Kids in any school can use the facilities of what ever sex they identify with. I think this is where it all started.

No way in hell do i want my wife or daughter sharing bathrooms or dressing rooms with men.

So now a pervert cant even be charged with being a pervert, yes i do think laws stop dome of them from acting like a perv
again, you aren't going to stop someone who reaaaaaaaaaaally wants to use the opposite bathroom. This is simply going to turn into a bunch of vigilante justice scenarios where good ol' boys beat the everliving piss out of a bunch of trannies. And again, the law isn't going to stop someone from using a bathroom.

I'll concede the changing rooms/locker rooms is iffy...I understand not wanting to see a man's junk flopping around when you are trying to change into your gym clothes...but again....if they really want to go that route....not going to stop them lol. They'll just find a way to conceal their gender differently...changing in the showers, or bathroom stalls etc etc etc...

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania

So now a pervert cant even be charged with being a pervert, yes i do think laws stop dome of them from acting like a perv.

I could be wrong but im pretty sur3 in nyc they were given seperate transgender bathrooms ...smh why wasnt that good enough
I'll say it again...this has been happening for years. whether you like it or not your wife/girlfriend/daughter may have already been in the same bathroom as a transgender person....this is only a big deal because politics got involved and blew up the lbgt community....I know for a fact that when I lived in Pittsburgh I've seen "men" use the women's bathrooms at bars and clubs, no one killed them or freaked the hell out until now.

Blame the governments on this one....too far right and too far left are once again clashing on something stupid and now the laws, if anything, are opening the doors to interpretation of what gender id is....

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store