Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfarm

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2006
Georgia
www.facebook.com
I keep getting asked so I thought I'd post the answer once so I don't have to keep doing it in PM's. LOL
I am Ken Davis, I raise fish.
I have a 12,000 gallon hatchery in Georgia where I keep my sanity by breeding rare and not so rare fish (mostly cichlids) and distributing them into the hobby. I do this so I can keep all the fish I want, selling the fry supports my hobby. I also import fish from S. America several times a year to get new breeding stock and sell the excess to you guys.
I go on two or three collecting trips a year to collect new species for my collection.
I have a full time job at the University of Georgia and do the fish on the side.
People ask to come see the hatchery. I'm not really set up for vistors and don't have the time for visitors who just want to see and chat, If I have something you really want and you are within driving distance and can meet on my schedule then we can set up a visit on a weekend.
I dont special order anything for people, I have what I have and that's it.
Ken

FSM

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2008
Georgia
Where in Georgia is it located?

fishfarm

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2006
Georgia
www.facebook.com
The hatchery is my sanctuary. Between my day job, family, running the local fish club and now putting on this convention, I barely have time to sleep. The fish make it all worth it, I love nothing better than to go out and find a spawn of a new fish I have never bred, especially of it's someting I collected myself. I live in the country in a small town called Statham which is near Athens. Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store