What is she doing ?

sour_girl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2006
Toronto
Wait a minute... How many do you have? If there are more than those two and they are doing that dance thing with the face I'll have to say they are doing the love dance!!

bpunisher18

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
Racine, WI
Wait a minute... How many do you have? If there are more than those two and they are doing that dance thing with the face I'll have to say they are doing the love dance!!
We have 4 Texas (all we wanted is a male for the hump) but the 2 in the pic are the biggest Tex we have and they aren't even that big, the other 2 are much smaller and I think form what I've been told here that the smallest one we have is a male. I think he would be to small to breed with but I really have no clue. I can post pics of the other 2 if you like.

mjime714

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2005
Los Angeles
Does it look like she is protecting a certain area or does she get all aggressive all over the tank?

bpunisher18

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
Racine, WI
Does it look like she is protecting a certain area or does she get all aggressive all over the tank?

Not really 1 certain spot , its basically when I get near the tank. Another interesting thing this morning is the 2 Tex in the pic I posted were slowly rubbining on each other in front one of the homes I hvae made for them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store