What is the best looking aquarium shark you have ever owned or seen?

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
That's the exact type of driftwood cat I was referring to! :)

Mine almost never came out unless all the lights were off though, and only got to 3 1/2" (got him from someone else though - he may have been stunted). So we only viewed him under the moonlight. But as soon as the lights went off he was out swimming around midwater, just like a shark.

Really neat little guys. And somehow always fat even though we rarely saw him come out to eat.

you had only one?...that might be why you never seen yours they love to school..I had two and was forced to re home them ..but the girl i have them two already have two.

with only two they would swim together in a school all over the tank with lights one...in the group they are amazing!..crazy cool to watch and feeding time is like a shark frenzy!!

with me (male and female)

and with the new owner...bed time
kittypile.jpg

kittypile.jpg

ShadowBass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2007
Poplar Bluff, MO
That could definitely be why. He was pawned off on us by our friend who threatened to flush him since he never came out, so we just threw him in our tank. I didn't really know much about them, or even what kind of fish he was at first, we just didn't think he deserved to be disposed of for being boring *shrug*.
I would have gotten more once I discovered what he was, but honestly I haven't ever seen them for sale at any of the stores I frequent. Our friend got him at a store several hours away and it was apparently the only one they had.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store