What is your biggest pet peeve about your LFS?

A

AquaAlex1993

The Camaro show and aquaalex should hang out because they are both full of it.

Where's the new tank aquaalex? Or was that just another lie?
HMMMM...... you know this doesn't surprise me in the least bit, I expected this from you....
But, what ever you think of me, I don't give a crap.
Although, it is easy to talk about someone when they can't defend themselves, almost sort of begs the question, would you do it if I was here?
BUT nonetheless, this is MY thread and I would like to keep it on topic, so unless you have something to say about a LFS, KEEP IT MOVING.......

That's the least surprising new of 2017. He will create another screen name and be back. He is probably already lurking.
YUP! I'M BACCCCKKKKKKK BABY!
Like I said, keep on topic.....

Dixon81

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2008
Massachusetts
HMMMM...... you know this doesn't surprise me in the least bit, I expected this from you....
But, what ever you think of me, I don't give a crap.
Although, it is easy to talk about someone when they can't defend themselves, almost sort of begs the question, would you do it if I was here?
BUT nonetheless, this is MY thread and I would like to keep it on topic, so unless you have something to say about a LFS, KEEP IT MOVING.......

YUP! I'M BACCCCKKKKKKK BABY!
Like I said, keep on topic.....
Can you post a pic of your new 180 RR tank? I ordered a new 180 on a Friday and had it in my house the following Wednesday. They must be custom making yours.

Reactions: AquaAlex1993

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Some 5 yr old is going to miss their birthday present.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
My biggest pet peeve for some of the big franchises like Petsmart,Petco, and Petsuppliesplus is the lack of education of what to feed their fish. All fish species don't eat flakes. I always see for example Polypterus not being properly cared for.

Reactions: AquaAlex1993

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
I don't know why the owner of my lfs chose not to open up shop next door to me. I am really grinding my teeth about that right now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store