What is your favorite polyterus?

Kelly_Aquatics

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2020
Probably senegals, had this pair for almost 3 years before tragedy struck:
View attachment 1424055View attachment 1424056

Recently was given another senegal after losing my baby del, she is a dear, loves cockroaches
so cool hoping I can hand feed mine some day too my oscars hand feed but I think oscars would eat your fingers if you let them so tats not really saying much and if you dont mind me asking what happend to your pair of sens?

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
so cool hoping I can hand feed mine some day too my oscars hand feed but I think oscars would eat your fingers if you let them so tats not really saying much and if you dont mind me asking what happend to your pair of sens?
I took my aquaclear lid off since it was rattling during exams, they hopped over all the filter media and out of the tank. Dried out before I found them unfortunately :(
We live and learn

Potato Patatto

Aimara
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2020
That’s so tough I love them all. But if I had to pick I think my Laps. Solely on personality - Fearless & eating machines and they resemble Niles! I love the way ornates look but my experience is they hide often. I do appreciate Endlis too they’re always flexing for the gram ? ah this is tough lol my favorite fish species I think

3F0E29B2-86EB-4C35-9764-83D1B2416B90.jpeg

Reactions: Rayfishowner
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store