What next.....

A

AquaAlex1993

trachelyopterus fisheri mlre than likely. Would be fine with bichirs but yeah other inhabitants probably not soo much
They are a SWEEET catfish.... I love the Jumbo Jaguar cats from Jeff Rapps. Thinking about getting 1 or 2.

Jaws22

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2017
Not an expert on tank capacity, obviously.. the country I live in , no one really is an expert on aquariums. The closest thing is a friend who keeps polls, arose and rays and he said it was fine before my aro died. I am misinformed. Dammit.

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
Not an expert on tank capacity, obviously.. the country I live in , no one really is an expert on aquariums. The closest thing is a friend who keeps polls, arose and rays and he said it was fine before my aro died. I am misinformed. Dammit.
You have the Internet.
Look up the adult sizes of the fish you have or want and make a judgement.
Personally I would not keep a fish that grows more than 8 inches in your tank.

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Look ar your tank, then figure out what species you like best and want ro be the centerpiece of you aquarium. If its polys go the to the polypterus section and ask about tank mates, if its cichlids, or catfish so the samething.

As stanzzz stated a good number of your fish will get way to large to be housed in that tank. Google the adult sizes of those fish.

Jaws22

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2017
Ok. I know for sure that I'm going to keep my polys. But I'm worried about by paroon shark. Even if I give my other fish away to the fish shop , they won't take him because he's in really bad condition. I used to have them with just my polys but then the bullied him pretty bad until I upgraded my tank so he's missing an eye covered in scars and his fins are ripped and he's barely grown since my uncle gave him to me as a surprise almost a year ago .i can't even give it to a friend because the previously mentioned one won't take him and there's no one else to give him to cause like I said , where I'm living , no one knows much about fish so he'd end up in even worse conditions.

You have the Internet.
Look up the adult sizes of the fish you have or want and make a judgement.
Personally I would not keep a fish that grows more than 8 inches in your tank.
The internet at home is so bad it's basically useless.
Also not a life tank . I upgrade as soon as I find a better tank , and the money needed to buy it.

Also the woodcat only goes to 8" , so would she be okay to keep?

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
The paroon shark may be stunted. It happens to them if they get knocked up to much. If so, you can probably keep it for life.

Reactions: GamerChick5567

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Ok. I know for sure that I'm going to keep my polys. But I'm worried about by paroon shark. Even if I give my other fish away to the fish shop , they won't take him because he's in really bad condition. I used to have them with just my polys but then the bullied him pretty bad until I upgraded my tank so he's missing an eye covered in scars and his fins are ripped and he's barely grown since my uncle gave him to me as a surprise almost a year ago .i can't even give it to a friend because the previously mentioned one won't take him and there's no one else to give him to cause like I said , where I'm living , no one knows much about fish so he'd end up in even worse conditions.

The internet at home is so bad it's basically useless.
Also not a life tank . I upgrade as soon as I find a better tank , and the money needed to buy it.

Also the woodcat only goes to 8" , so would she be okay to keep?
You're able to get on MFK so the internet can't be too useless. We'll steer you right ;-)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store