What puffer is this as I really want to buy one

professorjimjam

Dovii
MFK Member
May 26, 2021
I saw this puffer video in YouTube, after watching this , I am in love with this kind of puffer. I loved the way it crushed the snail. What is the name of this puffer in the video and how big tank I need for this?

phreeflow

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
SoCal
I saw this puffer video in YouTube, after watching this , I am in love with this kind of puffer. I loved the way it crushed the snail. What is the name of this puffer in the video and how big tank I need for this?

That’s a Mbu Puffer, I’m also looking to get one.

If you want something smaller, i Aqua i Aqua has a couple Red Miurius Puffers for sale

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska

The captions are the best part

professorjimjam

Dovii
MFK Member
May 26, 2021
If you want something smaller, i Aqua i Aqua has a couple Red Miurius Puffers for sale

I am located in Denmark, I see I Aqua is based on California l, if I want to buy fishes can it be transported transatlantic?

Reactions: Deadeye

Deadeye

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
I am located in Denmark, I see I Aqua is based on California l, if I want to buy fishes can it be transported transatlantic?
You’d have to ask him. You can try DMing
Shops by you may be able to special order.
One important thing is that murius is very mean and must be kept alone.
Schoutodini is much more peaceful but much rarer and more expensive.

Reactions: professorjimjam
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store